Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for our ELITE friendly and family oriented Krew.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!

Go down 
+4
dJdRopZ
ScionizedRS
big mikes tc
ThisorThatxD
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ThisorThatxD
Admin
ThisorThatxD

the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 am

that was one kickin sakura reception mike lol. congrats again to you two!
Back to top Go down
big mikes tc

big mikes tc

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 am

Thanks yo I'm sry u guys sat ovr on the other side I still feel bad about it cuz I diidnt plan on seating being that confusing... but I don't think I've ever laffed that hard I'm still thinkin bout what my buddy mike was sayin and I'm laffin at work randomly lol
and thanx soooo much or the gift its gonna help out a lot ill make sure to tell u guys bout the house warming party thing if and when we do it I wanna do it soon after we move in so we can do a bbq as well
Back to top Go down
ThisorThatxD
Admin
ThisorThatxD

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 pm

sweet. as soon as you give me dates and times then ill let them know. just dont make it sep 23-25. we will be in ocean city lol.
Back to top Go down
ThisorThatxD
Admin
ThisorThatxD

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

so school starts this week. sucks
Back to top Go down
big mikes tc

big mikes tc

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:22 pm

That does blow yo that's the most depressing time of the yr lol
Back to top Go down
ThisorThatxD
Admin
ThisorThatxD

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:29 am

sup krewbies hows it goin?
Back to top Go down
LuvMytC

LuvMytC

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:47 pm

hey heyyy! so yeah Mike, don't make the house warming party until October lol bc some of us are going to H20i last weekend of this month so we wont be here!

as for my day, i'm about to go to class.. whoo hoo, school! i can't wait until i finish! i'm hoping within the next year.

as you know i have been delaying with the springs/coils for my tc.. well, Dj had promised me his springs so i was waiting on those. then i find out that he sold his tc.. *blown* ..so i ask him what's up and he said he still plans on getting the springs off and that i can have them. well now it looks like he can't get them off.. now it's time for me to do some serious studying between racelands or rokkor coils.

BTW, i don't really want to give this away but i want you guys to know that i am working on modding my car more so here it goes.. i purchased rims!! Very Happy cheers
but don't ask me what kind bc i won't tell you! lol i'm keeping it a surprise until they are on when everyone can see them! the only thing is they wont be here until October-ish (basically when the who car scene season ends) so my plan is to get everything i need then put it all on after the winter and surprise everyone next season! the only person that knows what i got is Ricky and he won't tell either lol all i can say is that they are SICK!

ok, hope you enjoyed reading! lol
Back to top Go down
ScionizedRS
Admin
ScionizedRS

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:35 am

happy modding
Back to top Go down
https://conceptkrew.forumotion.com
ThisorThatxD
Admin
ThisorThatxD

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:03 am

gratz diana!

good to see you yesterday brandon. the sonic run was real nice. well, the food was good, the run was pretty bad thx to va traffic.
Back to top Go down
ThisorThatxD
Admin
ThisorThatxD

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:53 am

sup krew
Back to top Go down
LuvMytC

LuvMytC

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 am

VA traffic always sucks!
Wish I could have gone to the Sonic run.. I like Sonic Smile

I'm excited about my mods.. it just sucks that things will get here so late :\
But then it's a good thing bc I can start off big next season! ;P
Back to top Go down
LuvMytC

LuvMytC

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:13 am

BTW, H20i this weekend!
Can't wait to see what's out there this year.
It's more VW and Euro cars, but from my understanding there will actually be a large variety this year. Perhaps more Scions?! hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!   the OFFICIAL krew BS thread! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the OFFICIAL krew BS thread!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4