Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for our ELITE friendly and family oriented Krew.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technical Advantage Cruise Nights @ The Dog House!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dJdRopZ
Admin
dJdRopZ

Technical Advantage Cruise Nights @ The Dog House!!! Empty
PostSubject: Technical Advantage Cruise Nights @ The Dog House!!!   Technical Advantage Cruise Nights @ The Dog House!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 am

Ok so everything is set for T.A.'s cruise nights to begin. The first date is July 21st 2011 which will start at 6:30 pm and go till 9 pm when we will hand out the door prizes and trophies. This event is open to all makes and models and all years no one will be singled out we welcome you all. The trophies will be broken down into 5 each week for all cars/trucks/bikes. We will have 1 specialty each week that will change week to week so keep checking the event page to see what it might be.

The cost is $5 per vechicle/bike.

We ask that everyone comes hungry, the owner of The Dog House is being nice and letting us host these cruise night at his location so we want to support him in return! Check out his website at http://www.doghouse.me/def​ault.aspx?pageid=1

We ask that everyone is respectful of the event, restaurant, the property, and each other. We have already been warned that the event will be shut down if we have too many problems (burnouts,speeding in the lot, drinking/drug use, and generally any behavior that wannabe car people delight in) caused by people from the event. In order for us to be able to hold the events we also need to bring a good crowd so everyone please spread the word. If you have any Questions please contact me at HARO15@yahoo.com i will get back to you asap!
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.facebook.com/ConceptKrew

Technical Advantage Cruise Nights @ The Dog House!!!
Page 1 of 1