Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for our ELITE friendly and family oriented Krew.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wanted a new xb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pmp tstr

wanted a new xb Empty
PostSubject: wanted a new xb   wanted a new xb Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 pm

so i wanted to buy another xb as my daily... so i go around to a couple places an see of they have any used ones. and oh my god they are expensive anywhere from 13,000 to 15,000 dollars!!! how does a car from 2006 which had a "no haggle" base price of 14,000 be more expensive now then when it was new???!!!! an how do u only put 25,000 miles on a 6 year old car...
Back to top Go down
ScionizedRS
Admin
ScionizedRS

wanted a new xb Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted a new xb   wanted a new xb Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 pm

maybe u need to broaden search a tad...i ended having to go to new jersey to pick up the RS1. worth the drive if its gonna save u money!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://conceptkrew.forumotion.com
dJdRopZ
Admin
dJdRopZ

wanted a new xb Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted a new xb   wanted a new xb Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:01 pm

its because of the tsunami. majority of imports have gone up iin prices. my brother in law auctions cars and he cant even believe the prices for an 06 xB at auction price either. friggin 6k minimum and up just for auctioneers. he found an 04 xb and it started at $5,500. you may be better off getting the xB2 prices ar ebetter and power is greater than the gen 1 xB
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.facebook.com/ConceptKrew
ThisorThatxD
Admin
ThisorThatxD

wanted a new xb Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted a new xb   wanted a new xb Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 am

its because dealers have caught on to people buying slightly used cars too as opposed to new ones. at the toyota dealer in stafford theres always a list of used cars they will give "top dollar" for trade-in. but then they sell em off way too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wanted a new xb Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted a new xb   wanted a new xb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted a new xb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Parking Lot :: Scion/Toyota/Lexus-
Jump to: